View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynedrop View Post
yahoo that did it...TY VERY MUCH.
I'm glad it helped.

Quote:
I don't totally understand regex yet but am muddling thru trial and error (my poor trash can has never seen so much use haha)
We were all at that stage once. I find myself looking up stuff on regex often. It's complex, but incredibly useful. One thing about regex is that it's easier to write it than to read it. That makes it hard to learn. I can write very complex expressions in a minute that a week later I can barely understand

Quote:
(I delete them from calibre after converting as I don't have enough HD space on my laptop to keep both my library and the calibre one. I am moving all of them eventually to my reader but want to have them fixed before I do as it's an android based system and can't use calibre on it..it doesn't even have a usb port so can't use the portable version sigh.)
I use an Android reader, too. That was after my WinMo reader, and for a while I had to use Java on a loaner phone. I'd highly recommend buying a cheap external drive for your laptop and keeping your library for if/when you need some other format or need some of calibre's other nice features.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote