View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Irex 800 "luxury leather cover". Who is using it?

I still have not bought a cover for my Irex. The sleeve that came with the device -- while having the advantage that it looks so cheap that I can safely walk the streets in China with it -- is of course almost useless. It offers almost no protection and you have to slip the device in and out (which is a pain) to use it.

The M-Edge version does not appeal to me, because they are not using the two holes on the left side and you cannot activate the on/off switch while the DR800 is all the way in. It also seems to be a little too big, bigger than necessary. That leaves, as far as I know, only the original Irex luxury leather cover. While the price doesn't scare me off, MgMueller was less than happy with his. Shaggy seems to think it is fine. Did anybody else get it? How is it, how did it hold up after using it for some time? Did you find a good way to store the US version pen?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote