View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
Anyone else having problems with ADE not recognizing the device when it is plugged in? I downloaded it for the first time tonight and have not been able to get it to "see" the reader. I have the latest Sony software and firmware and the newest Adobe Digital Editions. My computer is a Mac OS 10.5x

My reader has always been seamlessly recognized with Sony Ebook Library and Calibre. Any thoughts?

Mel
Just register your reader manually within the Sony eBook library in your account settings. Will be working as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote