View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #93
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Pento is sold for $2.99, but I would not recommend paying for it just yet. However the app is regularly offered for free, and that's how I got it. There is also a Pento Lite apparently, which I didn't try. I really like the look of the app. It has a "grabber" function that you can use to copy a web page to your notebook (as an image) and annotate it. But like Moleskine, it still needs a lot of work. The interface is sometimes clumsy or annoying (no undo button but a gesture which I can't be bothered to memorize) and essential functionalities are missing (auto-correct again). I don't see a lot of upgrades though, so I have to wonder if it will ever get to be worth the price asked. I hope so.
Pento is free today. As I said, it still needs a lot of work but (personally) I like how the app looks. Anyway, if anybody wants to give it a try, now is the time.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote