View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #56
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I usually sell my gadgets eventually, so I tend to buy unisex colored stuff. Wasn't trying to imply that the red and pink is such a horrible color combo. I'm sure there was some logic to them using a pinkish tinge of red. I assume it's to attract women. At that same time it repels many who would prefer a generic red model as their first choice. Of course there are other colors to choose from.

Last edited by SCION; 10-12-2011 at 07:21 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote