View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:59 AM   #20
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
You can do that. Go to your account and devices. Go to the Devices tab, click on your cloud reader and on the left bottom, click "set as default device". Then every book purchased will go to that default device. In your case the cloud.
Amazon is now resetting my default device to my most recent Kindle no matter how many times I try to reset it to something else. Quite annoying.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote