View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Sigil altering HTML without being told to?

I just installed Sigil (0.7.2) on my computer at work to try and fix a few things in an ePub I'm currently reading, but it appears to be adding problems to the file that weren't there until opened in Sigil (making a link out of the first couple paragraphs of each chapter). I didn't see anything to turn off (like Tidy in earlier versions) to keep this from happening. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere to keep Sigil from altering things? Sorry if it's something obvious, I haven't used Sigil in months.

Original unaltered paragraph...
Quote:
<p class="text">The war was exactly five years old in September 1944, almost a year longer than the whole of the First World War. But it seemed to many that the end was in sight, for the signs of German collapse in the first few days of the month had been breathtaking. It had started when Montgomery's plans in Normandy reached fulfilment early in August and the Third U S Army under the brilliant Patton broke out and motored deep into the German rear, before swinging round and trapping much of the Seventh German Army in the Falaise Pocket. This was followed by a general Allied advance culminating in a dramatic dash across northern France into Belgium, this time with the British covering the ground fastest. Starting from the Seine, they advanced 200 miles to capture Brussels and Antwerp in just one week. That exhilarating drive ended on 5 September when the Germans were at last able to form a new defence line on the Meuse–Escaut canal to stop the Allies moving on to the liberation of Holland. The British were just able to establish two bridgeheads across the canal before the German defence hardened.</p>

Sigil altered paragraph...
Quote:
<p class="text"><a href="../Text/04_contents.xhtml#b08_chapter-01" id="a08_chapter-01">The war was exactly five years old in September 1944, almost a year longer than the whole of the First World War. But it seemed to many that the end was in sight, for the signs of German collapse in the first few days of the month had been breathtaking. It had started when Montgomery's plans in Normandy reached fulfilment early in August and the Third U S Army under the brilliant Patton broke out and motored deep into the German rear, before swinging round and trapping much of the Seventh German Army in the Falaise Pocket. This was followed by a general Allied advance culminating in a dramatic dash across northern France into Belgium, this time with the British covering the ground fastest. Starting from the Seine, they advanced 200 miles to capture Brussels and Antwerp in just one week. That exhilarating drive ended on 5 September when the Germans were at last able to form a new defence line on the Meuse–Escaut canal to stop the Allies moving on to the liberation of Holland. The British were just able to establish two bridgeheads across the canal before the German defence hardened.</a></p>
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote