View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Problem with TOC editor

I've converted a pdf to a fairly good epub using Sigil. I stole the chapter heading format from Feedbooks.

Initially I have:

<div class="bodychapter">
<h2><span class="chapterHeader"><span class="translation">Chapter</span><span class="count">1</span></span></h2>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

If the file is saved and an epub created the formatting works OK.

However, if I use the TOC editor to make the entries of the form "Chapter 1" (instead of the default "Chapter1" without spaces) then the chapter formatting is changed to:

<div class="bodychapter">
<h2>Chapter 1</h2>

<p>&nbsp;</p>
Thereby losing the formatting.

Am not sure if the problem resides with the TOC editor or (more probably) with my limited knowledge/understanding of html & css.

Any help much appreciated.
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote