View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:18 AM   #23696
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm not a Facebook expert either, I'm mostly on there to keep an eye on my kids and see some real-life friends that don't live near me.

But, if this person posted to your timeline, you can delete the post. He probably won't even notice. If he does, I'd tell him why.

You might also be able to re-classify him as an "acquaintance" and limit what you see (and what he sees of you).

Good luck.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote