View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #10
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
Well, I had paid $199 plus tax for the older NT in February this year which I though then was such good deal, now it can be had for as low as around $99 (supposedly refurb but rumored to be spanking new).
I also bought my NT in February for $199. It was right after the 8 GB Tablet came out. I planned on getting that one. The Best Buy guy had to get one down with a ladder. As he was ringing it up, I asked him several times if that was the 8 GB Tablet. He assured me it was. I didn't find out for sure I got the 16 GB until after I set it up and looked at the storage settings.

It's been a nice Tablet, but I wanted something bigger to read PDF magazines without having to zoom and scroll every page. HD+ is very nice.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote