View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #60
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadams View Post
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but my single wish is that the Kobo software would sync side loaded books, like the kindle does. I like to be able to swap devices and pick up where I left off.
You're not the only one who would like this feature, and it is something we would like to implement. One of the key things is we'd need to make sure whatever we do is compatible with our other apps / devices. I'm sure something using iCloud could be done, but then how would that work on our eReaders or Android devices?
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote