View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #59
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
I have to agree with you on this.

If it becomes a choice between this editor and BV/CV cursor sync my vote would be to pitch the editor. Having to search for your place every time you switch between CV and/or BV is too time consuming and these switches are needed many, many times in the creation or editing of a book.

Regards - John
I guess there must be over-riding advantages in the new editor that made the programmers decide it was worth ditching cursor synch between views? Are they discussed anywhere?