View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:59 AM   #65
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
darn it! all of a sudden I'm broken and can't see what you linked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
no, IE only
KK, I can see using both FF and IE. Have you recently updated or changed anything since the last time you viewed Youtube clips here at MR? Otherwise try rebooting the computer and clearing cookies and then retry viewing.

Maybe also try at Youtube itself to see if the problem is when trying to view the clip itself or something to do with how you view it through an embedded source, such as here at MR.

Here are the clips I posted as they are directly at Youtube (if you would like to try to see them there).

Spiderman vacuum gloves part 1 part 2
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote