View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #721
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
I have pushed a new commit to github. Consider it WIP, a technology preview, an alpha version, or whatever sounds provisional enough to you It doesn't include menu collation but it has menu caching and several bug fixes/improvements. One more step towards the next official KUAL release.

I would like to thank all the people who have given me reputation. I just discovered that there's a list of them in my forum options section! I'm so ignorant about these things. Now, can someone tell me what good is reputation for? I really don't know.

And my biggest, heartfelt thank you goes to twobob for having sent me a Kindle 3 to continue development on lower devices. It's not that twobob had a spare unit to give away like that. He actually went actively looking for one, negotiated to get it repaired at cost, jailbroke and configured it, and shipped it to me - I suspect that he even had to take money out of his pocket. Thank you twobob dude
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote