View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #67
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I clearly remember the first "real" book I read. I was about eight years old (I think), and had been fascinated by books all my life. I clearly remember my parents reading to me, but the first books I read on my own were my mothers "Nancy Drew"-books whan I was around 7 years old. The first "grown-up"-book I read was "Five Little Pigs" by Agatha Christie. At the time I was very proud about reading a "real" book and not only childrens books. After the jaw-dropping experience Five Little Pigs gave me, I've always had a fascination for the classical mystery genre which is still my favourite genre.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote