View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #15051
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Happy New Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I completed my read of A Deeper Sleep by Dana Stabenow! It was, as is usual for her books, a very enjoyable read, a visit with old friends. Now for one of the books that was not on my TBR (or on my Amazon wish list) till I got it for Christmas from my youngest son, Matt. It looks to be an interesting read. We'll see soon anyway. It's called Night Watch, first in a trilogy by Sergei Lukyanenko.
Well, I completed reading Night Watch, a Russian Urban Fantasy, and also watched the movie adaptation of it. The book is divided into three novellas and the movie was based on just the first of the three. Down the road a ways I'm sure I'll read the next book in the Night Watch trilogy of novels (the trilogy has now expanded to a total of 4 books).

For my first book of 2013, I'm going to read Hugh Howey's newest addition to the Wool saga (Silo Series (Wool) [7]), Second Shift: Order that, like Night Watch, I received as a Christmas present.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote