View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this, but I was wondering what made the Black Friday Nook Simple Touch into a "Limited Edition". Turns out it's a white border around the unit, as indicated in this Engadget post:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/23/n...ck-friday-mak/

Looks cool, but I'm not sure it's enough to make me return the $99 - $30 gift card = $69 Nook Simple Touch I bought at Target a couple of days ago.

Also the $30 coupon states that it is usable twice - once online and once at the store...
It looks like a manufacturer made a mistake or something and B&N has turn into a good deal for us! I'd grab one if I could ordered it online. It's a really good deal.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote