Thread: Kindle Privacy
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #15
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I thought about this for awhile before ordering the Kindle and I came to the conclusion that if I need a particular reading choice to be private I better buy a paper copy for cash. If I download it or pay for it with a credit card I run a risk. We have already seen how corporations cave to the government and hand over our information without warrants. We know that they already intercept a lot of online communication.

Last edited by Alisa; 11-22-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote