View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
lissie
Enthusiast
lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Just tried that - still crashed even using the 800x600px version - which is waaay to small for iBookstore I know. I don't think it's the size - it doesn't even try as soon as I attempt to add an external fle - the message is "sigil a multi-platform ebook editor has stopped workingA problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

This happens even with an new empty file
lissie is offline   Reply With Quote