View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #317
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I have some plugboards set up for a long time, now, and I've been really pleased with how they're working. I've run into a small issue, though, that I hope someone might have some ideas.

I have a plugboard set up for the content server, any format. Basically, I just want to put the series number at the start of the title. (I only added the "Tracey" to make the changes obvious while I worked on the plugboard )

I have a lot of books that I have in epub and mobi. The plugboard works perfectly for the pubs, but the mobi files that are downloaded do not appear to have had the plugboard applied.

So, what am I missing? User error, or a problem in the plugboard? Thanks for any pointers you can provide. I'm on a mac, running calibre 0.9.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre-20121002-053913.jpg.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	93221   Click image for larger version

Name:	Downloads-20121002-054724.jpg.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	93222  

Last edited by tlrowley; 10-02-2012 at 08:53 AM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote