View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
I really don't see what the big deal is with having a 'replaceable' battery.
Tech moves so fast these days that they reach the end of their life cycle before the battery ever dies.
The big deal to me is that if I spend several hundred dollars on a piece of equipment, I'd like to think it will work for five years.

I haven't gotten to the point where I can spend 500 bucks and tell myself, "this will be a fun little toy for the next year or two."

I suspect we define "life cycle" differently.

Posted from my 4 year old PC
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote