View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quick battery question

How long does a bar last on the 505? I was at 2 bars yesterday and must have done more reading than I thought because on the way home today, I went down to one bar. I do have some library books to load so I am okay with processing those and plugging it in overnight, but I am 150 pages away from finishing the book I'm reading and would like to finish it before I tie up the reader for umpteen hours with a plug-in.

So, with one bar left, have I got enough battery to last me another 150 pages or so?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote