View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
I just realised that there is a gen 2 of the Iliad.
I am having trouble finding out information about what was improved.
Can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction?
2nd generation has improved battery and slightly different housing. It's available for at least 2 years now. I've myself actually never seen the 1st generation.
There's the "Book edition" as well. That's the 2nd generation minus WLAN capabilities. In my opinion, WLAN more or less is useless. There's no connection to a bookstore and there won't be any further firmware updates to download. So you just could upload eBooks from your PC, browse the web or read newsfeeds.
The "Book edition" is significantly cheaper and does its job...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote