Thread: Western Novels
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
Lukusaukko
Enthusiast
Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I'm inclined towards the Weird Western genre, but Robert E. Howard has written some commonplace Western stories in addition to his more weird work - and most of those should be available in the public domain. From the more recent writers, I've liked Mark Sumner, but he's decidedly in the weird/fantasy end of the genre, so if that's not your cup of tea... Also, from the other pulp writers besides REH, I've read Tom Thursday and Hapsburg Liebe - you should be able to find their out-of-copyright works on the net, as well as many others at Pulpgen Archive, which has a load of other stories from pulp Western magazines as well.
Lukusaukko is offline   Reply With Quote