View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
PM sent to you dogsballs. No "diddling" required.
cheers for all the replies

first off she has tried to register the kindle but cant as its the credit card holder (who purchased it) who has to do this at least thats what she has been told, now reading on here last night i got the impression that before you do any buying from amazon or any other site you need a pid code (i think) which has to be from the registration process

is it not possible to transfer ownership of the kindle before registration and then she should be able to use the credit card method to purchase books from amazon

now if it was me i would use all the info on this site to circumvent whatever i could but i doubt my sis would go down this route

ps daffy have seen your message will act on it soon
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote