View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
a kindle nightmare can u help

my sister (who lives in the uk) got our niece to get her a kindel while she was visiting her father in the states (her father had to use his credit card to buy it.

I can hear people saying oh no silly person but she had no idea what she was doing and is now left unable to register the kindel because she didnt buy it and further more is unable to get any books as apparently they are not available for the uk.

the question is what can be done or what can i do for her? can i change the firmware and what other sources is there for getting books

without doing any reading up on this (so very sorry) i reckon its possible to hack the thing but my sister is quite old fashioned about things and would worry that the police is following her type of thing.

any help or advice is greatly welcome
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote