View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #49
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I think X has pretty much hit it on the head.

But one crucial factor that he has forgotten is that we are in a recession. We have millions out of work, some for quite a few years, with little hope of getting re-employed.

I myself was out of work for over a year and a half, the last thing on my mind was getting an expensive gadget like an overpriced tablet. These are LUXURY items, not need to keep food on the table & roof over my head expenditures.

Next is the fact that these companies all jumped on the large size tablets. I bet if they had started with the 7" tablets rather than trying to compete with Apple, the tablet market may have taken off sooner.

I was never interested in a large tablet either for the size or the money. Now that everyone has finally gotten a clue, and I now have a job, I'm starting to look at 7" tablets.

I doubt I'm the only one who has this mindset.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote