View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
[QUOTE=ficbot;1159070]Kind of a misleading title, isn't it? It's more about you soliciting a review for your book and not so much a discussion thread for people who enjoy reviewing

I edited my original post above to help clarify. The point of this thread was not to solicit reviews for myself, I'm sorry if my original post made it seem that way. I would however, be interested in knowing what an average reader/reviewer might look for when choosing a book to review.

I am not talking about professional reviewers (Though I would love to hear some feedback from them as well) I am more interested in the process the average reader may go through when choosing to review.

Again, I am not interested in being selfish and using this thread for promotional purposes. I am just curious.

I am also interested in starting to review more of the books I download. I thought it would be nice to see what others may look for when they post reviews.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote