View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post

So, I'll start...My link is in my sig if anyone is interested in reviewing my book The Voice It's available on Amazon right now for $1.59.
I also have a novel coming out on December 11th that I am very excited about.

Any authors seeking reviews from reputable sources, please post your book below. Maybe we can all get some creative and constructive feedback.

And if you are someone that enjoys reviewing, please let us know.
Thanks!
Hi William, typically it doesn't work this way. Usually YOU send emails to reviewers. Such emails typically include a free copy of your book, and lots of polite words.

Most of the reviewers I know (not to mention "casual" readers here at MR) have TBR queues a little longer than the Nile in rainy season.

After which you wait. If you're lucky you may get a review.

If you're luckier it might be a good review.

Good luck.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote