View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The Art of Reviewing: A thread for anyone who enjoys reviewing!

I thought it might be nice to start a thread for authors actively seeking reviews. I have met a few people (many with distinguished track records) who really enjoy reviewing indie authors.

Any authors seeking reviews from reputable sources, please post your book below. Maybe we can all get some creative and constructive feedback.

I am always curious what a typical reviewer looks for when reading a new book.

And if you are someone that enjoys reviewing, please let us know.
Thanks!

Last edited by Williamlk; 10-12-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: OP request
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote