View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Quote:
(the nook is so much smoother and doesn't have the many many buttons to mess with).
This is actually a design flaw for Nooks, as a number of them are cracking around those little arrows that serve as page turn buttons. Go over to the B&N Nook forums and read the pages and pages of comments about button cracking.
Also, B&N has announced 2 new Nook versions that are due before the end of the year, so you might want to wait and see what the new ones look like.

I have both a Kindle and a Nook (plus a few other miscellaneous readers) and I prefer my Kindle. In fact, I prefer ANY of my other readers to my Nook.

Last edited by NNolan; 05-10-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: fixing typo
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote