View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I have 10 brothers and 2 sisters and at least half of them read much the same stuff as me and we share books alot.

I don't really think the big bad evil corporations really want to outlaw all sharing though. The problem for them though is coming up with a way that allows one to share their books amongst friends and family without giving them the ability to share it with 20 million of their bestest friends forever over the internet. And of course there isn't any such way.

But then again, I'm probably just being niave.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote