View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
That occurred to me, but since it's not registered I don't think it shows up. At least I couldn't find it in the ALT-411 or ALT-611 output. It's also not going to show up in my router's information since it's a 3G connection. I think that once I register it'll be there. Bit of a catch 22 though.

Anyway, where are the instructions for changing it? In the mean time I can reinstall the old board and see if I can register it. I'm pretty sure the mac address shows up as part of the registration.
You where asking about the MAC address, that is associated with the Wifi.

The 3G modem/radio has its own, internal MAC address.
Which you can not access.
What you want to do when you change out the motherboard but keep the 3G card, also keep the SIM card.
(The modem/radio on the card is "paired" with the SIM card.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote