View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #15
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
It seems my battery available capacity (mAh) and charge current (load) is well less than yours!!! ?

Code:
[root@kindle root]# gasgauge-info -s
97%
[root@kindle root]# gasgauge-info -v
4137 mV
[root@kindle root]# gasgauge-info -l
-77 mA
[root@kindle root]# gasgauge-info -k
78 Fahrenheit
[root@kindle root]# gasgauge-info -m
1325 mAh
It's funny, right now it's connected to USB to be charged... and battery status is has decreased from 97% to 93%, it's not charging and LED is green.

Horribly off-topic : These hardware details make me anxious... My SD memory just stopped working and I'm so glad I took all my photos off of it just 2 days ago!!! Apparently, there's a number of times these memories are expected to be accessed and then they'll die! If this is true for Kindles, some day the documents we have on it (not synced with cloud) can be lost!

Goddamn 1: who gave me Karma... I was posting crap, so number of my post and karma would be 222, and 22222! Ahhh, lost dream geekmaster.

Goddamn 2: I forgot English term for life expectancy in bulb industry and Google search got me no where. Either I've become less-patient over the years, or Google searches have become less useful, relevant and to-the-point than the days with simple-Google!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-19-2012 at 10:04 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote