View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #60
trek790
Enthusiast
trek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheesetrek790 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Vox
This is what I am banking on because my Vox is on a slow boat to Singapore at the moment. (2 months supposedly!) If Kobo does not bring out firmware updates for this thing, it's not too big of a deal for me because I expect to replace this in about two years after the battery drops dead. Of course, it won't be replaced with a Kobo device then.

But, it is also disappointing to hear about the lengthening list of issues people are having with this product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post

I've written elsewhere about this, but one of the big pluses for Kobo is that they actively develop their products after release. The downside is that there are problems with the updates from time to time that sure can be annoying. I love the fact that what you get will be so much better over time and I am willing to put up with the annoyances as they get there.
trek790 is offline   Reply With Quote