View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #62
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJames View Post
The % read indication in the Library list is way too small and faint to be useful. Are the developers actually looking at their work on the Kobo screen, or just developing on their desktop systems?
it's actually darker than it was originally was, just a slight ghosting; most of us that commented on it during testing thought it looked fine once they darkened it up a bit; actually, I don't think I saw any negative comments after.

Personally, I can see it fine sitting here with the kobo a couple feet away on my desk , on an off angle, that I have two unread, one at 1%, one at 31% and one at 83% read... and I have bad eyes and am in need of a new prescription
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote