View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #38
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I bought Tapatalk a few days ago when it went on sale for 99 cents. It's OK, but one thing that bothers me is that it doesn't work well with my normal forum usage. I always go to the UserCP first and see who has commented on a thread that I've commented on. Once I get tired of those threads I unsubscribe from them, so the UserCP always has the most relevant stuff... then I go exploring the new posts.

Problem is, there's no equivalent to UserCP in TapaTalk. They have a participated tab, but it doesn't take into account the fact that I've unsubscribed from some conversations.

Is there something that I'm missing?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote