View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #21
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
the problem dream is that most personal reviews seem to say that they get better performance than the tech reviewers had...
I've noticed that too. In that Engadget video review that I linked to a few posts back, I didn't think Fire's Silk browser performed bad at all, and it was being compared to devices that cost at least twice as much! I am curious how easy it is to read web page text without zooming. One of these days I'll probably take a look at the Fire at Best Buy or elsewhere (hope their demo connects to the internet).
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote