View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 AM   #1288
DrAtomic
DrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of lightDrAtomic is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Many of us use calibre and plugboards to massage book titles to add in series info. This results in a book's title appearing as "Trent Will - 01 - Blindsighted" (or similar depending on HOW you decide to use the plugboard). This allows an alphabetical sort to correctly display the books in order.
Cheers, but you have to agree that this kind of functionality should be native right?

A manual sort order combined with a drag and drop system within a shelf (highlight book drag it to it's wanted position) would solve the whole issue. Seems so natural to me that I can't get my head around it not being included.

Last edited by DrAtomic; 01-17-2014 at 07:31 AM.
DrAtomic is offline   Reply With Quote