View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #1077
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
When you use dropbox, do a double check and make sure your files transfered.
I just look at the Dropbox icon in the Windows/Mac OS status bar. If there's a green check-mark on the Dropbox icon in the status tray there, it means all your files are successfully synced in Dropbox. At least to me, that green check-mark has been 100% reliable so far.

SugarSync uses a "little green bird" icon in the status tray to indicate that all files are in sync. If there's a green spinning circle, SugarSync is currently syncing files.

I find Dropbox faster and more reliable than SugarSync, but both services are outstanding, and I wholeheartedly recommend them for transferring books to iPad and Marvin.

Quote:
I am keeping all of my books on my iPad. I have 64 GB of space and a WiFi model. By having them all on the device, I can make sure that I have what I want, when I want it. Call me silly, but I have the space so why not?
Absolutely... You must be congratulated on being wealthy enough to afford the 64 GB version. The only iPads I could ever buy were the basic 16 GB models, but those suit me fine as well. Oh, and there's even a 128 GB iPad out there for you now.

Quote:
I am looking forward to folders though.
They work fabulously (exceeding all my expectations) in Marvin 1.4 beta. I think Kris is very close to releasing the new version.