View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #909
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiriv View Post
Is it possible to setup PDF cropping for odd and even pages?
I have found a great program for pdf cropping http://sourceforge.net/projects/briss/ but it will be nice to be able to setup this function it in the reader.
Thanks
Here's how to do it:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...35&postcount=1

If afterwards some content(part of the text or pictures) is not completely visible anymore because you came to close to the letters at cropping, just use joypad(fiveway joystick) to pan current page view left/right/up/down or do the cropping process again.

We can increase or decrease panning step in x and y direction by holding shift key and pushing joypad:

shift + left/right
shift + up/down

Now that you mentioned inverted colors (night mode i.e. white text on black paper) i have question for our diligent KPV gurus.

I find this night mode function very useful and a lot better and quicker than gamma correction for scans with poor contrast between text and paper color.

Would it be possible to just invert this night mode again, so as to get that page black on white again but with maximum contrast?

So instead of pressing x to get to normal view again, we could for example press y and get that particular page black on white again but with maximum contrast.

Then on another page repeat that all over again, press x for night mode then y for inverted maximum contrast black on white.

Last edited by markom; 02-09-2013 at 10:43 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote