View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #22012
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Now, I really want to see the film. I usually wait for the DVD release and watch at home, but this is really tempting me to go see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Hahaha! Wish I'd though of doing that, instead of the same old kids books over and over.
<snip<
I couldn't do that when he got older and did pay attention to the story.

We read through the whole Serendipity Series (70+). Then bought the Bugg series and started on the From the Land of Barely There series. The author visited his school and we got a signed copy of the hardback of the next series. The illustrations were fantastic and the writing used beautifully descriptive adjectives. He originally turned down NY publisher and self published as he wanted to make pbacks that were affordable. Years later he did team with a publisher, but his books were probably 1/3rd the cost of other kid books at the time. I don't know what they are now. We still have all the books and they were his favorites.

Cold morning, so hot coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote