View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I am now curious as to what you expect to get from starting this thread? Do you expect
that someone will provide a third party firmware that can fix your ailing JB? If so, how
do you expect it to be installed onto your JB, except in the same manner that is needed
to install the firmware designed for your device? Don't you think it first might be a good
idea to try and establish what could be preventing you from flashing to one of the
firmware updates created for your device?

If you have the technical experience you claim, you should know that no one can
remotely diagnose/troubleshoot a piece of equipment, without questions and answers,
and noting the results of procedures performed on the equipment. What are you expecting that would be different from that?

If your position is that you have tried all possible remedies, and there is no point in
trying any further, then again, what's the point of this thread? What did you expect/
hope to find? What methodology were you expecting to be employed to fix your JB?

It is obvious that you don't want to work with me, good luck with finding someone who
can repair a likely firmware problem without using some of the procedures I would
suggest or reflashing the firmware.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote