View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #1460
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
After telling it to download a new book for the first URL (197898), it downloaded new books for all the urls, including (208226) which was already in the libary. If I told it not to download a new book, it would continue to check other similar stories and ask about updating those.
Add New Book mode always adds new books. It doesn't look at what's already in the library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I'm not sure if you want to try tweaking it more. It will work for my purposes. If I have to, I can go through and look for duplicates books that could appear. I am more concerned with getting all the books of my favorite authors, even when they use the same title for different books.
Is the new 'add as a new book' check after the 'update URL'->No check worth keeping?