View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Okay I understand now, that's a bug in the Moon. What I do is remove both books and re-import them.

The k2 had even less features than the k3, so what I can do on my device I'm sure you can do as well.

The hard part really is setting up the PC and that is not so hard. If your PC is connected to your modem them you just turn in the web server from calibre. If your behind a firewall it's a little harder.

On your k3 you use the browser and point it to

Http://xxx. Xxx. Xxx. Xxx:8080

Replace the xxx with your I address
What do you mean "I address"?

You mean you use the browser on the Kindle, the experimental one? Boy I am lost.

So when you turn on the web serve from Calibre if gives you the address? I just updated Calibre to 0.9.8 (I think) and now I can't even email the books to amazon. I tried and tried, even setup the Gmail info again on the Calibre. Also checked the kindle email (double checked address online) and still no go. So I gave up and plug the Kindle in! I don't like emailing them anyway.

I am using Dropbox to get to my KFHD, don't think you can do that on PW or the DX, or do you use the experimental browser which is slower than molasses.
new is offline   Reply With Quote