View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #15159
shakeitsalome
shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Black)
I've been having the "January Blahs" so I've been reading tons to improve my mood. Currently in the midst of a Historical Romance binge (I've read 17 since the start of the year). Mostly series, mainly Regency era.

Just finished a Lorraine Heath's "London's Greatest Lovers" series. Started Miranda Neville's "Burgundy Club" series tonight after dinner. The Heath series was rather meh but still enjoyable.
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote