View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:40 AM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To answer my own question, I see it's in the Kindle store, so it evidently is. Have to add that one to my "must buy" list! I also see that "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" is listed as "Available to Pre-Order".
There is a quite good Audible version of this, Harry. I recently "read" it, and found it as compelling as when I was a youth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The early Heinleins are among my favourite SF books, especially the "Juveniles". I didn't like his later stuff, though. It got a bit weird.
The Juveniles got me started, but I continued to enjoy even his later ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I read all of his "juvenile" novels (10?) back just before I was a teenager and loved them. I credit Heinlein as a major force in getting me interested in reading Sci-Fi.

Don
I devoured every one in both my local public library, and the school library in my early teens. And I've been a life-long SciFi reader ever since.

Last edited by CRussel; 06-25-2011 at 08:46 AM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote