View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Just don't understand embedded fonts

Rather than verbally explain my confusion, I've uploaded an epub file that I use to test results of coding changes. In it I have defined four font faces: ArialN, LiberationMono, LiberationSans and LiberationSerif each with bold, italic and bold-italic.

In the "body" I have defined "ArialN" as the font family. Every thing works as expected including bolding and italicization. If I change the font family the font changes but the bolding and italicization does not follow.

Can anybody tell me what I'm missing?

Please read my next post and disregard the attachment below.

Regards - John

P.S. Sorry, I didn't know the file was this big. Should have zipped it.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Test File Fonts MethLab.epub (1.38 MB, 203 views)

Last edited by Jabby; 05-20-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Correcting error
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote