View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #67
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
This is a forum with a huge and very diverse membership. So of course people will have different points of view ; that's what makes conversation interesting here. For this reason it's all the more important to be polite and respectful to everyone when participating.

I am sure you have all read our guidelines, and remember particularly the first one :

Quote:
1. Discuss Things Politely
(...)

When things get controversial please disagree with the opinion, not the person.

Don’t say, “You’re an idiot,” or “anyone who thinks that is crazy.” Instead, say, “I disagree,” or better still, “I disagree because…”

Try to understand what someone else is saying before you react. Because we are an international forum, we have a wide diversity of cultural backgrounds, traditions, and legal systems. Remember that other members may have different laws and practices. Also remember that humor often translates poorly across languages and cultures; try to be sensitive to others when you post, and tolerant of others when you read their posts.

(...)

Remember that you can use the “ignore” function to ignore a member whose posts irritate you.
Please keep it civil ! Thanks all.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote