View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussi View Post
To avoid this i edit the metadata on every book before i send mail.
I load them one by one into Calibre and edit metadata after (many of them have author and title the wrong way) i dont think i'm doing something wrong.
Do you verify the content of each format? By "content" I mean the text of the book itself.

Quote:
What is the metadata fetch?
That is Calibre's built-in system for getting metadata (comments, ISBN number, ratings, publisher info, etc.) from the internet (Google Books, Amazon, ISBNDB, etc.)

Quote:
When i open the books in Calibre everything matches. But AFTER sending (maybe while sending) it mixes. I can send books to myself and get them mixed then.
As above, I just wanted to be sure you are looking at each individual format and checking the internal metadata and the content, against the Calibre metadata. If you choose "View" (I don't know the corresponding keyword in German) you only see one format. Other formats may be incorrect, or the content may be correct, but the internal metadata may be wrong.

Quote:
Is there not any logfile i could watch to find the error?
You can start Calibre using the command line interface with the -g option to see errors, but I don't actually see any error that's likely to be caused by Calibre. (I'm not at home, but I think calibredb -g is the startup command.)
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote